Netcamviewer Monitor R3 MKII
- Live display of IP cameras
- Display of 1 to 9 cameras simultaneously
- Supported > 600 camera brands
- Display on monitor with HDMI or analogue input
Description Netcamviewer Monitor R3 MKII
Functional nothing has changed about the product, only a new casing has been put around it.
NetcamViewer Monitor displays the images from an IP camera on a monitor.
Both via HDMI (cable included) or on an analog monitor via a separate analog cable set.
Note: This product is delivered without monitor.
Support for all known and unknown brands of cameras via brand selection or direct input of image path. Also support for ONVIF cameras. Maximum resolution 1080p, depending on the brand and model of camera and available network capacity.
Display of one camera in full screen or in sequence mode, where multiple cameras are shown full screen one after the other.
Also possible to the following multi-views:
- 2 cameras next to each other
- 2 cameras Picture-in-Picture
- 4 cameras simultaneously
- 9 cameras simultaneously
This device can be configured from the browser via PC, MAC, smartphone or tablet via an intuitive interface. Connection to the network via ethernet.
Mounting is possible via the separately ordered VESA-between-bracket. This bracket allows fixed mounting on a monitor, even if it is already attached to a wall or ceiling with a VESA bracket.
Connection with network via ethernet cable. WiFi is also supported at a later stage.
Spot monitor at the entrance of stores
Picture in Picture or full screen on normal TV (depending on the capabilities of the TV)
Display on analog monitor (separately available analog cable set required)
- Full screen display of H264 RTSP stream 720p / 1080p 20fps *
- Full screen display of (M) JPG in lower frame rate, depending on camera brand / resolution / quality
- Full screen display of multiple cameras in succession. Fully configurable display time.
- Audio playback if the camera supports this.
- Output signal HDMI (cable included) or Analog (separately available cable set)
- selection of display via API for operation via external unit (physical buttons or, for example, a doorbell)
- NetcamViewer Monitor unit (without monitor)
- AC adapter with world plug (110-220V)
- HDMI cable 1 m.
* 1080p depending on brand and model of camera and available network capacity.
|NetcamViewer Monitor API Commands||Download|
|NetcamViewer Monitor HDMI Modes||Download|
Encoders & Decoders
Encoders / Decoders