Hanwha Article code XND-9082RV
4K Network IR Dome camera, 2.8mm - 8.4mm, 3x motorized varifocal, extreme WDR, Day / Night
- 4K Network IR Dome camera
- Light sensitivity colour: 0.05 Lux
- Suitable for People counting, queue management, Heatmap
Description Hanwha XND-9082RV
Benefits of the XND-9082RV
- Perfect cameras for effective forensic search applications with clear and vivid images thanks to state-of-the-art image processing and up to 4K resolution.
- Well contrasted and more detail-rich images, even in harsh lighting conditions, with ‘extreme WDR’.
- Easier identification of objects and suspects in live video and during forensic review, thanks to advanced filters for motion and still areas to minimise motion blur and improve edge and colour definition.
- Reduced bandwidth and storage needs by up to 99% compared to current H.264 technology without sacrificing image quality, with WiseStream II technology combined with H.265 compression.
- Optimise security and safety economically, use advanced video and sound analytics completely license-free.
- Make sure your video is backed-up onboard the camera. Increase video recording resilience using the dual microSD slots to allow edge-based video recording in the event of network disruptions.
- 4K resolution
- 2.8~8.4mm(3x) motorized varifocal
- 0.05Lux@F1.2 (Colour), 0Lux (B/W, IR LED on)
- Max.30fps@4K (H.265/H.264)
- IR viewable length 40m
- Day & Night (ICR), extreme WDR
- DIS with built-in Gyro sensor
- Video Analytics(Defocus, Directional detection, Audio detection, Shock detection, Face/Upper body detection)
- Dual SD slots (Max. 512GB)
- Modular structure, PoE support
- IP52, IK10
Day and night
4K (8.3MP) or higher